Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Craft Day!

Here are my latest creations. I am so hooked on these flowers! I want to quit my job
and sit home and drink coffee with hazelnut creamerand make flowers all day every day.





I got these great journals at a store right outside of Aspen this weekend. I'll probably never journal in them but they're great photo props!! It was the cutest little country store and I could have spent the whole day there~Sometimes vintage books and flowers just bring a sense of peace and predictability.

An innocence that is fun to escape to for awhile. Just like my coffee & hazelnut creamer!

2 comments:

  1. While I'm not a fan of hazelnut, I do love the flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers! They are fun to make - aren't they?!? I love being creative!

    ReplyDelete